It is also believed that it is important to understand the most complex diseases associated with treating skin cancer. It has been the case that there has been a clear discussion of how to use it.
The technique is the cost of the clin dollars from from from from. More prices will be discussed at the end of the article.
What is targeted therapy?
This concept is derived from the English word "target" which translates astargetIt is targeted at the treatment of malignant cancer in oncology.
This is a complex of therapeutic measures that can be observed in the oncology of the kidneys, lungs, mammary glands, melanomas or skin cancer. Unfortunately, this method is unjustified. This is a list of target therapy of various forms of oncology.
Using targeted therapy can achieve rapid destruction of cancer structures. She was born after a long study of cancer cells. As a result, drugs were obtained that acted upon the centers providing pathological cell growth.
To date, the target is being used in combination with others.
When targeted therapy is indicated
The indications for the target exposure are:
- The patient is in serious condition.
- In order to “dilute” therapies that are dangerous for healthy tissues.
- High chance of metastasis or recurrence of remote oncology.
- Growth of the neoplasm.
How do drugs work?
When developing drugs, they are created by the DNA and the neoplasm receptor system. In this case, the metastases are inhibited.
Due to the slowing down of the metastasis, it is possible to significantly improve the body of the patient.
Targets of targeted drugs are:
- Sets of genes are responsible for division and reproduction.
- Microstructures controlling the processes of apotosis or cell death.
- Receptors that perceive hormonal substances in the cells, which is characteristic of breast oncology.
- Vascular networks that support the viability of tumors.
Usually, it is the targeted treatment of metastasis. It is a process that leads to the development of a natural process.
Advantages and disadvantages
The undoubted advantage is the target effect. It is a destructive effect only on the latter.
What is the purpose of this?
- Preparations of tablets.
- Minimal side effects combined with easy tolerance
- High efficiency
- Treatment of fear of contraindications
It was taken for the patient to take care of drugs.
The patient received the medication during the treatment.
Another important positive feature is the distinction between drugs for different purposes. It is possible to slow down the cell
Cons of targeted therapy
- High price when it comes to a few thousand dollars.
- The most effective means.
- Limited effects in cancer of the skin, kidney, breast in women, melanoma of the skin.
What drugs are used
To date, you have been able to treat the system. We list the most popular drugs:
- Avastin. It serves to destroy the vascular nutritional network. Showed a high effect in renal pulmonary and milky-glandular pathology. It is one of the most affordable priced per bottle from 15,000 rubles.
- Herceptin. Stops tumor development, affecting the factors of this process. It is used mainly to improve the prognosis of 30-45%, which leads to greater survival.
- Sorafenib. The patient’s well-being improves.
- Tarceva (Erlotinib) effective in defeat of the esophagus, kidneys, lung.
It is the development of the industry. It has been replenished for each year.
Features of targeted therapy in oncology
The method of treatment of various types of treatment.
In breast cancer
Breast oncology is a dangerous female disease. It has been shown that it is possible to get metastases.
Therapy lead drugs:
It is not a problem.
This is the pathway to the production of estrogen. To do this, appoint Exemestane, Anastrozole, Aromasin and
It inhibits the rate of estrogen, thereby inhibiting the cells.
It is easier to block the aromatase secretion.
In renal oncology, it is possible to prevent it. The treatment is carried out with the following targeted drugs:
To choose a specific tool can only treating oncologist. Despite the “targeting” of kidney therapy, there are some side effects, for example, dermatitis, intestinal upset. However, compared with the introduction of chemicals, such symptoms are nothing.
For lung cancer
It is a difficult stage to follow. Statistics states that three quarters of the sick inoperable at the time of diagnosis. For these people, please confirm this.
It means that the mechanism of chemical reactions in it. Three classes:
- Enzyme blockers
- Specific immunoglobulins
- Blocking vascular proliferation
Who have undergone targeted treatment.
Alyona: Kidney cancer stage 3 was just a shock for me. It was given targeted therapy. However, the secondary tumors ceased to form. The treatment is better, and I hope for a good outcome.
Svetlana: I learned about chemotherapy when I needed chemotherapy. I am very much afraid to try. At present, there is a remission of metastasis, oncologists are one of them. While being treated and hope for the best.
The price of drugs
It is small, especially, Belarusians, Ukrainians and
Will give prices for medicinal targeted drugs (cost of one bottle):
- Avastin – from 15,000 rubles.
- Herceptin – 32 or more thousand rubles.
- Imatinib – from 35 thousand rubles.
- Tarceva – from 68 thousand rubles.
It should be at least five thousand dollars. Currently, medical institutions are emerging in Moscow, providing similar services at a price of $ 4,000.
Author: site editor, date February 25, 2018