Nutritionists never stop studying the human body in order to find even more effective means and products for losing weight, as well as maintaining human health in perfect condition. Soup diet is just one of these inventions of nutritionists, which will allow you to control your own weight within acceptable limits and help you lose those extra pounds, if any.
What is a soup diet for weight loss
General principles of diet
What is a soup diet? This is a specific diet that belongs to the class of low-calorie diets. This is made possible by the use of fresh vegetables here, which contain few calories. It is especially nice to stick to such a diet in the cold season, when you can eat a bowl of hot soup.
Together with the soup diet in the body almost no carbohydrates, which contributes to the rapid processing of fat reserves, and this leads to weight loss. In addition, the body spends on the processing of certain products more energy than it receives, which also affects the loss of extra pounds.
The soup diet for weight loss completely excludes the use of the following products:
- flour products – at least a week will have to abandon any flour products, including bread;
- alcoholic beverages – alcohol violates the metabolism;
- carbonated beverages – contribute to the retention of body fluids, which is also unacceptable if you want to lose weight.
It should be noted that only vegetable soups are suitable for the diet, instant soups are out of the question.
Soup Diet: Results
- First of all, it is worth noting the advantages of vegetable soups, not only for weight loss, but also for the prevention of health. Soups are an excellent prophylactic against constipation, gastritis, colitis and other diseases that can occur while adhering to traditional diets.
- The diet is designed for 7-14 days, but even for such a small amount of time you have the opportunity to achieve the desired results.
- The results of the soup diet are striking in their effectiveness – in just 1-2 weeks you can lose 5-8 kilograms of excess weight. This is a fantastic result, which can be achieved at home without spending money on visiting fitness centers and not wasting energy on exhausting exercise.
At the same time, nutritionists do not recommend resorting to this diet too often. It is enough to comply with it 2-3 times a year, and the results will delight you more than ever before.
Positive results include not only rapid weight loss, but also:
- lack of hunger, which will allow you again not to gain excess weight;
- complete cleansing of the body from harmful substances;
- lasting effect – you do not just lose weight, but later you can not quickly gain kilograms.
Soup Diet: Products
As mentioned above, only vegetable soups are suitable for this diet. The fact is that the soup with meat will be too fat and high-calorie. There are many recipes for cooking different soups using all sorts of vegetables.
Optimal products for soup diets are:
- green pepper;
- onion garlic;
- celery, parsley and
Naturally, the soup diet involves eating not only soups for a whole week. During this period, the use of fresh fruit, excluding grapes and bananas, as well as the preparation of some porridges – rice, oatmeal is allowed.
It is not recommended to eat potatoes, corn, green peas and legumes. From drinks you can drink tea, coffee, water, non-carbonated drinks without sugar.
Soup diet: menus and recipes for the week
The soup diet menu might look like this:
1st day: vegetable soup at least 2-3 times a day, fresh fruit. Drinks: tea, water.
2nd day: vegetable soup and any vegetables, excluding beans and peas. You can afford to eat potatoes, but only 1 piece with the addition of a minimum amount of olive oil.
3rd day: in addition to vegetable soup, any vegetables and fruits will do (you can’t eat potatoes, bananas and grapes anymore).
4th day: soup 3 times a day, except for it you can eat 1-2 bananas for the whole day, you can drink a glass of skim milk from drinks.
5th day: it is allowed to eat a small piece of meat, as well as fish. Soup must be consumed at least 1-2 times a day.
6th day: vegetable soup, beef and any vegetable salad.
7th day: you can eat rice or oatmeal, drink natural fruit juice, soup at least once a day.
Soup recipes for the week
- Onion Soup Prepare 6 small onions, a few fresh or canned tomatoes, 1 cabbage, 1 bunch of celery and 2 green peppers. To give a refined taste, add 1 cube of vegetable broth.
All the ingredients are finely chopped, poured with water and seasoned with pepper, salt to taste. Boil water on high heat for 10 minutes, then make the fire less and cook the soup until the vegetables are soft.
These recipes for a week you can independently diversify those products that can be eaten, avoiding those products that are contraindicated. The result is not long in coming.
Soup diet: reviews
“The diet is quite mild and gentle. For 7 days I ate vegetable soups cooked on the basis of fresh vegetables and greens. She was afraid even to take potatoes, bread and other flour or fatty products into her hands, to follow a diet according to a clearly drawn up plan. After these 7 days I got on the scales and saw an excellent result: minus 4 kilograms. It is a pity that you can’t sit on such a diet too often, I will try at least one more week. ” Olga Vesninskaya, 27 years old.
“I kept the soup diet for 12 days. During this time, it took 8 extra pounds. I was satisfied with such an easy, unobtrusive diet, I will definitely repeat it in a few months. ”Anna Seretikova, 23 years old.
As you can see, reviews of the soup diet are only the most positive. This demonstrates its effectiveness and ease of compliance. Of course, after some time you will get tired of eating vegetable soups every day, but this is why there are long breaks between the periods of this diet.