Salt free diet is one of the most popular methods in the world. In just 2 weeks, you can remove from 8 extra pounds. Diet involves not just the rejection of salt, as many draw conclusions from the name, but the strict alignment of the food system itself. The diet consists of affordable and simple foods, it is relatively diverse, simple, but not always satisfying. There are important rules, compliance with which will give a guaranteed result.
The mechanism of action of salt-free diets
There are a lot of salt-free diets, they differ in duration, a variety of menus, complexity. All systems focus on water loss. The body begins to quickly remove excess fluid, reduced volumes, reduced weight. Even with the use of ordinary dishes you can see the changes. But to keep the results achieved with illiterate nutrition will be difficult. To really lose weight, you need to reduce calorie. Only in this case, after the water begins to go fatty layer.
The second important factor is the compilation of a menu of useful, helping products. They must contain protein and fiber, which also contribute to cleansing the body, preserving muscle mass. During the diet, one should not use synthetic food and additives that complicate the work of the digestive and excretory systems.
The advantages and disadvantages of a salt-free diet
The main advantage of the diet – rapid weight loss. With the exclusion of salt from the diet, absolutely all people lose weight. The number of dropped kilograms directly depends on the excess fluid in the body, as well as the original data. The biggest losses occur in the first 3-5 days. Further, the intensity decreases, but direct fat burning occurs. That is why you should not choose short-term diets, the duration of which does not exceed 7 days.
- Designed diet menu. Nothing needs to be considered, come up with, make up.
- Simple products. The basis of the diet consists of affordable, easy to prepare dishes.
- Decreases the load on the internal organs: liver, kidney, cardiovascular system.
- The swelling and volumes go away, the body is quickly tightened.
A salt-free diet for 14 days is varied, but difficult to tolerate. Fresh dishes are not to everyone’s taste, which is a significant disadvantage. It’s difficult to eat 200 grams of meat or fish without the usual spices at once, the taste is distorted over time. Another drawback of this system is the partial return of fluid, which cannot be avoided with the introduction of salt.
Video: Elena Malysheva about salt
You can not confuse the days, the effectiveness of a salt-free diet decreases with this. It is forbidden to voluntarily replace one product with another, even with its lower fat content or caloric content. It should examine in advance the diet. If you are intolerant of main dishes, you should give up the diet.
- Regular drinking water. On a salt-free diet, the body loses fluid and it is very important to replenish it. All 14 days you need to drink at least 2 liters per day.
- The exclusion of sugar, soy sauce. Also pay attention to ready-made seasonings, which often contain salt.
- Exclusion of products with starch, from vegetables allowed only carrots, cabbage.
- Exception of all drinks, except coffee, green tea, pure water. Mineral water on a salt-free diet is prohibited.
It is worth remembering: Do not be afraid that the exclusion of salt will negatively affect the body. In small quantities, it is contained in all products, for 14 days of serious disorder can not happen.
Dishes and products of a salt-free diet
Coffee is consumed daily, it must be brewed independently, you can not add sugar, milk or cream. The fortress is regulated to your taste. Cup size – 150 ml. If there are no health problems and you need to cheer up, then it is allowed to drink 2 servings.
- Meat. It is preferable to lean beef, veal. To exclude from the diet pork, lamb, goat meat.
- Hen. Eat white meat from the breast or thigh, but it is advisable to remove the skin. You can replace the turkey.
- Cabbage. Initially, white-washed varieties were present in the salt-free diet. But it is not forbidden to use red types of cabbage, kohlrabi. The vegetable is consumed fresh.
- Carrot. Can be used fresh or boiled. The first option is preferable, as the raw root has more fiber.
- A fish. The variety and the level of fatness do not matter, you can choose river or sea species. It is also allowed to replace seafood.
- Natural yoghurt. You can substitute kefir or curd to 5% fat.
- Fruits. Only fresh fruits with low sugar content are used: apples, pears, plums. Berries, bananas, dates, dried fruits should not be consumed.
- Tomato juice. Drink you need to drink without salt, it is desirable to cook yourself. But you can replace the same amount of fresh tomatoes.
All dishes of a salt-free diet should be prepared by dietary methods: boiling in water or steaming, baking on the grill or in the oven without the use of butter is allowed. But it can be added to cabbage and carrot salads at the rate of 1 tsp. at one meal. It is advisable to choose healthy fats, such as flaxseed oil, olive oil.
Important! Broths after cooking fish or meat can not be consumed. Fluid can not fill, but it contains unwanted fat.
The menu of a salt-free diet is calculated exactly for a week, then from 8 to 14 days the circle is repeated, following all the same rules. If breakfast in some day is not marked, then it consists only of a cup of black coffee. It is not recommended to use instant instant drinks, as they often contain additives in the form of fried cereals.
Lunch: 2 eggs, cabbage salad, 200 ml of tomato juice Dinner: boiled fish, cabbage salad
Breakfast: crackers or bran bread, coffee Lunch: 200 g of steam fish, cabbage salad (unlimited) Dinner: 200 g of beef, 100 ml of yogurt
The third day
Lunch: 2 eggs, orange, vegetable salad Dinner: 200 g of meat, 300 g of cauliflower
Lunch: 3 carrots, egg Dinner: unsweetened fruit (unlimited)
Breakfast: carrot salad with lemon juice Lunch: 300 g of fish, 200 ml of tomato juice Dinner: 200 g of chicken, cabbage salad
Breakfast: cereal bread, coffee Lunch: 200 g chicken breast, carrot salad Dinner: 2 eggs, fresh cabbage
Breakfast: tea, cracker Dinner: 200 g of fish, 2 carrots Dinner: 200 g of chicken, fresh cabbage with lemon juice
How to diversify the diet salt-free diet
The exception of salt is not a reason to refuse tasty dishes. With the right approach, even the diet of a boring diet can be made diverse. It is forbidden to use salt and sugar, but not other spices.
What can be used:
- fresh and dried herbs, including Provencal herbs;
- lemon juice;
- spices (vanilla, cinnamon, cloves);
- spices (pepper, ginger in any form, coriander).
Meat, poultry, fish can be pre-marinated before baking or stewing, the dish will be tastier, the diet more fun. Fresh vegetable salads are also allowed to season with spices, lemon juice. Fruits are used to make salads, smoothies with the addition of cinnamon and other spices allowed in the salt-free diet.
Contraindications to diet
A salt-free diet is contraindicated with unstable blood pressure. Daily use of natural coffee for 14 days can worsen the situation. The drink can not be taken for any cardiovascular diseases.
Other contraindications to salt-free diet:
- diseases of the liver, kidneys;
- diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
If you have any chronic diseases before following a salt-free diet you should consult with your doctor. Due to the low calorie diet should not adhere to the reduced diet for more than 14 days. It is undesirable to use this method for weight loss in the summer, when the body needs more salt than usual.