The pathology groups characteristic of the organs under consideration are very dangerous, since the liver is responsible for the digestive system, blood circulation, problems with it lead to disorders in the gastrointestinal tract and the cardiovascular system. As for the pancreas, this gland is largely responsible for metabolic and digestive processes.
Diffuse changes in the liver and pancreas are also possible when there is no particular pathology, but the cells of the organs and their structures have undergone significant changes. Intoxication, infections in the acute or chronic stages, impaired metabolic processes, and other pathologies can trigger the diffuse process.
Signs indicating liver and pancreas damage
To worry about liver problems is necessary when pain occurs in the area where the organ is located. Many pathologies can cause this symptom, and the disease must be in a severe stage, as symptoms rarely manifest themselves in the initial stages. The most common influencing factors are hepatitis or
In addition to the pain most often observed:
- Violation of the digestive processes.
- General weakness, malaise.
- Yellowing of the skin and sclera.
- The appearance on the body of a rash, itching.
- Impaired blood clotting, which increases the risk of bleeding.
- Varicose veins, asterisks, increased sweating.
- Increase the abdomen in size.
All the above symptoms are mainly characteristic of liver pathologies. Problems with the pancreas also manifest themselves as symptoms such as problems with the stool, the appearance of nausea, flowing into vomiting. In oncological processes, in addition to these phenomena, stagnation of bile may develop, bitterness appears in the oral cavity, the skin becomes grayish, and there is increased skin itching.
Appointment of diet in organ pathologies
[adrotate banner = ”4 ″] Pancreatic pathology (pancreatitis) or liver disease – its inflammation as a result of hepatitis, cirrhosis – can make negative changes in the process of assimilation of nutrients. The prescribed diet for diseases of the pancreas and liver is designed to provide the patient with the necessary amount of useful elements and calories.
The traditional approach to the treatment of the organs under consideration in medicine is the purpose of table No. 5. Nutrition and its main purpose is to ensure functional rest of the pancreas or liver, prevent the progression of pathology, maintain normal cell function.
There are a number of features characteristic of a diet for liver and pancreas diseases:
- It should completely stop taking alcohol.
- When cooking, use the method of cooking or cooking for a couple, fried foods are prohibited. Occasionally, proper nutrition allows baking of dietary products.
- Exclude fatty meat varieties from the diet, switch to lean meat, low-fat fish varieties. It is advisable to abandon the use of offal.
- Sweets, ice cream, coffee drinks, chocolate desserts and cocoa are removed from the menu, food prohibits the use of spices, eating spicy dishes, refuse tomatoes and onions, legumes.
- The use of low-fat milk derivatives is acceptable, but they refuse solid or processed cheeses.
- Bread can be eaten only if it is coarse, and not fresh.
- Proper nutrition provides side dishes, which consist mainly of cereals – buckwheat and oatmeal, as well as pasta made from durum wheat varieties.
- Soups are boiled in vegetable broth or low-fat milk.
- The use of vegetables is practically unlimited, with the exception of tomatoes, spicy greens.
- Proper nutrition does not allow abuse of eggs, their use is limited to a few pieces in seven days. It is recommended to give preference to protein.
If we are talking about pancreatic pathologies – pancreatitis in an acute form or in case of exacerbation of chronic – recommended fasting for at least three days, only fluid intake is allowed. When the condition is stabilized, the patient is transferred to a diet number 5. It is impossible to eat too cold or hot foods, refuse raw vegetables, but after improvement let us accept the intake of sweet fruits. All other fruit or vegetable fruits must be boiled, baked. Gradually, the diet is expanded, but the introduction of products should be monitored by the attending physician.
Treatment of organs with the help of medicinal plants
Consider medicinal herbs for the pancreas and liver – their use against the background of the main treatment and diet can significantly alleviate the symptoms. The anti-inflammatory effect and the most commonly used herbs for treating liver and pancreas are celandine, immortelle, and St. John’s wort:
- To restore the functionality of the liver will help the celandine in the amount of three small spoons, anise fruits in the amount of two small spoons, corn silk and cumin, they must also take two small spoons. To the composition add a small spoonful of dandelion root. A large spoonful of the collection should be placed in a thermos and, injecting 500 ml of boiling water, infuse for two hours. Drink the composition in the morning on an empty stomach and before going to bed 100 ml.
- Herbal treatment of cholecystitis involves the use of celandine infusion with other components – a large spoonful of celandine and immortelle, taken in a 1: 2 ratio, pour 350 ml of boiled water and infuse for 8 hours, then boil the product, filter and drink in the amount of 100 ml three times a day.
- In equal shares take celandine, chicory root, walnut leaf. Then a large spoonful of the collection pour 250 ml of boiling water, insist means for half an hour, filtered and take four times a day before meals. Before the meal should take at least 20 minutes, a single dose of 100 ml of infusion.
- In chronic hepatitis, herbs for the liver include celandine in one lobe, chicory root in two lobes, and honey in three lobes. Plants are mixed, poured with warm water, boiled for another five minutes, and honey is added, along with lemon juice. The decoction is taken up to four times a day, the course of treatment is 14 days.
- An effective immortelle is an effective plant for the liver and pancreas. For the treatment of the liver, they take a large spoonful of flowers, fill it with boiling water in the amount of 250 ml, draw for half an hour and take 100 ml of the medicine before meals.
- When problems with the pancreas immortelle brewed as herbal tea, insist for 20 minutes. The broth is drunk before meals, the volume of one portion – 40 grams. It should be remembered that the immortelle has a low toxicity, but if it is taken continuously, bile stagnation occurs.
Treatment of pathologies with oats
Effective treatment of the liver and pancreas folk remedies provides for the widespread use of oats:
- Five parts of water are added to one part of the oats, the product is brought to a boil, boiled on low heat for another 25 minutes, then the composition is infused for 12 hours. Broth drink instead of tea, adding honey to taste.
- In case of liver pathologies, oats are prepared in milk – half a cup of oat grains is added to a liter of liquid, the product is brought to a boil, boiled over low heat for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. The container with the agent is insulated and insulated for two hours. The resulting volume must be drunk per day, the course of treatment is 20 days.
- Treatment of liver and pancreas with oats can be done using a fairly simple and quick recipe – oats are finely ground in a coffee grinder and brewed (2 large spoons per 500 ml of boiling water) in a thermos for five hours. Take the tool before each meal, the daily dose is 300 ml.
- It is possible to use both grains and oat flakes poured with cooled boiled water in a ratio of 1: 2. Means insist for 10 hours, filtered and drunk throughout the day.
- The following recipe is rather laborious, but the following recipe is very effective – unrefined oats in the amount of 100 grams are washed, poured with one and a half liters of water, set on fire and boiled for 40 minutes. Then, the softened oats are shuffled in containers and cooked for 20 minutes. The tool is filtered and poured into glass containers. Take a drink should be 100 ml three times a day. Store healing liquid can be in the refrigerator, but not more than 48 hours.