There is everything and in any quantities, but only naked and in front of a mirror.
Faina Ranevskaya about diet
Proper nutrition – the basis of human health. It is the food that we take that ensures the development and constant renewal of the cells and tissues of the body, is a source of energy that our body spends not only during physical exertion, but also at rest. Food – sources of substances from which enzymes, hormones and other regulators of metabolic processes are synthesized. The metabolism that underlies the vital activity of the human body is directly dependent on the nature of the diet.
As you can see, nutrition directly provides all the vital functions of the body. The composition of food, its properties and quantity determine growth and physical development, disability, morbidity, neuro-psychological condition, life expectancy.
With food in our body should receive a sufficient amount of the necessary substances: proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, minerals. Sufficient, but not redundant. And in the right proportions. As a matter of fact, all theories of rational nutrition that have recently appeared like mushrooms after rain, so to speak, a traditional, classical view of what proper, healthy food should be.
1. Four meals a day are considered optimal at intervals of 4-5 hours at the same time. In this case, breakfast should be 25% of the daily ration, lunch – 35%, afternoon tea – 15% and dinner – 25%. Dinner is recommended no later than 3 hours before bedtime.
2. Sufficient, but not excessive calorie intake. The amount of calories consumed should cover the energy consumption of the human body (which, in turn, depend on gender, age and lifestyle, including the nature of work). Both insufficient and excessive calorie intake are harmful for health.
3. The correct ratio of the main components of nutrition (proteins, fats and carbohydrates). On average, the ratio of the amount of consumed proteins, fats and carbohydrates should be 1: 1: 4, with heavy physical exertion – 1: 1: 5, for knowledge workers – 1:
4. Must be covered (but, again, without an excess) the body’s need for essential nutrients (primarily essential amino acids, polyunsaturated fatty acids, trace elements, minerals and water.)
Of course, proper, rational nutrition is necessary in order to be healthy and full of strength, to be in excellent shape – physical and psychological. It is unlikely that someone will argue with that. But how from a huge number of methods of nutrition (the author of each of which believes that his theory is the best and most infallible :), often based on directly opposite principles, choose the one that suits you?
The method of weight correction depending on the somatic type (type of your metabolism) takes into account your individual characteristics and is designed for use for a long time – months and years.
Tips for healthy and proper nutrition for all types of metabolism.
- Drink plenty of water. Set a goal to drink 8 glasses of water every day. Fruits and vegetables contain water and can replenish your daily need.
- Have breakfast every day. People who eat breakfast are less likely to overeat during the day. Breakfast also gives you energy and helps you think and learn.
- Choose whole-grain products. Try whole-grain bread and pasta, oatmeal or brown rice.
- Choose colored vegetables every day. Vegetables of different colors give different nutrients. Choose dark leafy greens — such as cabbage and salads, and red and orange — such as carrots, sweet potatoes, red peppers, and tomatoes.
- Choose fresh or sliced fruit more often than fruit juice. Fruit juice contains little or no fiber at all.
- Use grease and oil carefully. Olive and peanut oils, avocados, nuts and peanut butter, olives and fish provide cardiovascular fats, as well as vitamins and minerals.
- Consume sweets carefully. Limit food and drinks containing a lot of sugar.
- Have low-fat and unsweetened snacks on hand at home, at work or on the road – in order to satisfy hunger and not cause overeating.
- Eat three times a day instead of skipping meals or eating snacks instead of meals.
- We prefer poultry to meat, fish to fish and fish to seafood. Sugar – honey, and honey – dried fruits.
All people are different. Therefore, the same diet can not help everyone. That is why trying to lose weight, increase energy, achieve health, harmony and balance is a waste of time if you do not know your body type. Eating right without this knowledge is very difficult.
People are not just different, their differences are scientifically predictable. In fact, people differ in the type of metabolism
What does proper nutrition mean? We are all individually biochemically, and our biochemical individuality dictates the body needs in certain proportions of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. Different people react differently to vitamins, minerals and other related nutritional factors.
And if we talk about diets that our contemporaries use, then they, of course, work, but only with a third of the population. Why do diets give results to some and do not work for others? The answer to this question is in the biochemical individuality of a person. Different physiological types for maximum cellular activity and health need different fuel mixtures. Fancy diets are no more than a fad. If they worked for everyone, we would not be looking for new programs, but would endlessly use existing ones.
The only way to understand all the contradictory statements is to know your body type and its needs. Everything that you eat affects your endocrine glands (there are four of them: the pituitary, thyroid, adrenal glands and ovaries), and if you understand how they work, you can eat properly –