In order to lose weight, there are so many ways, but most often people resort to the simplest and most accessible to absolutely everyone, this is diet therapy. This is a very simple way to get rid of excess weight, just using a certain set of products. Given that today there is a huge choice of diets, everyone can choose for himself exactly the one that will become his secret weapon in the fight for slim figure.
Diet can be supplemented by physical exertion.
The best diet for weight loss at home will not yield anything to weight loss under the supervision of nutritionists in specialized institutions, will complement and even enhance the effectiveness of physical activity. Depending on the selected weight loss system, you can lose weight very quickly or slowly, but be sure that your health will not suffer and those extra pounds will not return to the usual places of your body again.
What to consider when choosing a diet?
The choice of diet is individual
The guarantee that your expectations and hopes placed on the system you have chosen are fully justified is its adequate choice.
What’s the big deal? However, after reading reviews about the results of using different diets, you can see that there are always people who are satisfied with the results and who are completely disappointed when using the same diet. The latter begin to try a second, third diet on themselves, becoming more and more disappointed. And in the worst case, they are willing to put up with the inability to bring their weight back to normal and look their own wishes.
- The amount of excess weight that you need to lose. If you need to get rid of weight up to 10 kilograms, you can choose a diet with a minimum amount of products, a mono-diet that is designed for weight loss in a rather short period of time. However, if you need to lose weight in excess of 15 kilograms, you should choose a diet for a long time, which has a more complete diet and involves a gradual weight loss.
- The state of your health. If you do not have any serious health problems, chronic diseases and know that the body responds adequately to a sharp change in diet, you can use almost any diet for weight loss. However, if you are a far-sighted person and understand that eating in the style of a roller coaster in the near future can lead to serious problems, try to lose weight on diets of an average length of about 10 days. And if your health is in the priority, but everyone wants to have a figurine at the sight, too, it is worth coordinating your test with diets and the recommendations of your doctor.
- Your lifestyle and physical activity. There is already a little worth counting calories. And do not forget that if you supplement your diet with physical exertion, your diet should be different from the diet of a person who loses weight solely by adjusting his menu.
- Your gender and age. This should also be taken into account when choosing a homemade diet for weight loss, because the needs of a girl at 19 will clearly differ from the needs of a woman at 39. And I want to look alike to both.
- The presence of willpower. This fad should be decisive. After all, if you can not stay on the planned diet and eventually fall through and instead of losing yourself a couple kilos, you should choose a diet easier, but ultimately lose weight. And let it be not 10 kg, but only 4-5, the main thing is to move the arrow on the scales in the right direction.
Types of home diets
Mono-diet on apples is quite effective.
Initially, the very word “diet” does not mean the rejection of products that can spoil your harmony, but a system in the diet, which aims at a certain result.
In this case, the goal is to save your beautiful, slim body from the shell of excess fat. Of course, if you want to lose everything unnecessary in a week, you will have to work hard, but you can achieve a sustainable result only by setting realistic goals. It should be remembered that a person in a week should lose from 5 to 12 kilograms, depending on his weight.
And this is a very good case and in the presence of physical exertion. If you lose more, it can be too stressful for the body, resulting in processes that will slow down the process of losing weight, whatever you do.
One of the most effective, but very strict and requiring both moral endurance and health of your body will be mono-diets.
These systems allow the ingestion of one main product, sometimes two. Since their diet is very poor and bordering on full starvation, their duration is from 1 to 3 days without the risk of eventually earning health problems. This requires the preparation of the body for this diet, as well as a smooth return to the usual table. However, as a result, volumes go well, and weight is lost very quickly.
The best are considered buckwheat, apple, oatmeal, kefir diets.
Diets that exclude the use of meat products and food of animal origin are very popular. Their menu consists mainly of vegetables, fruits, berries, preferably raw, juices, dried fruits. The duration of these diets is about 10 days, and the weight goes quite evenly.