Traditional medicine offers many ways to lose weight. All of them are quite soft and do not require adherence to strict diets. Among them, the most effective are infusions and decoctions of medicinal herbs, which help to achieve results through the removal of excess fluid and slag, normalization of metabolism. A visit to the bath also helps to remove excess weight through cleansing. Various juices are applicable, as well as ginger and apple cider vinegar.
Folk weight loss methods
To fight obesity, in the people use different plants, possessing healing properties, natural products, from which they receive useful decoctions, drinks, tinctures and other means. The main tasks of herbal preparations include: normalization of metabolism, removal of excess fluid, toxins, restoration of the gastrointestinal tract.
Slimming is due to its own body, which begins to be cleaned, getting rid of all deposits, insatiable appetite disappears and the desire to use harmful products.
Folk ways to get rid of extra pounds immediately impossible. Weight loss occurs slowly, but with the right use of the means there is a decrease in volumes, also increases vitality and strengthens the immune system.
If you decide to fight for harmony, don’t forget about safety and do not go to extremes. There are a huge number of folk recipes, choosing from them, conduct testing. How is it done? It’s very simple – start with a small dosage. So, consider some popular recipes for losing weight.
Herbal decoctions and infusions
Long before civilized society, people collected and harvested various plants for future use. They treated various ailments and strengthened their health. We can also use them, however take into account the rules of storage and preparation folk remedies. What you need to know about it?
- Do not eat herbs that are stored for more than 2 years.
- Pay attention to the quality of herbs. Buy them at pharmacies or collect them yourself.
- Do not mix herbs in the same container if you intend to store them.
- Separate fruits, roots, flowers and leaves before storage.
- The healing herb is prepared and infused only in pottery, enamel and glassware.
- Do not overdo it with cooking broth, boil for a few minutes, then cool and strain.
- You should not prepare means for the future, prepare every day fresh.
- Healing fees should be consumed regularly in the form of heat, carefully observing the dosage.
Folk recipes for weight loss
Below are invited to take some the most effective plants, from which a cleansing agent is prepared:
- Recipe number 1. It will take 10-15 grams of corn stigmas, which are crushed and poured a glass of boiling water. After that, hold on a water bath for about 20 minutes, strain and take 3 tablespoons before meals.
- Recipe number 2. Pour half a teaspoon of buckthorn bark with 150 grams of water. Put on a slow fire and boil for 30 minutes, remove the pan from the stove, let it brew. Take the resulting decoction before going to bed for a month. The buckthorn is able to adjust the peristalsis of the large intestine, rid it of toxins. This decoction acts gently, does not cause irritation of the mucous membrane of the stomach and intestines. Kushina is also used in a variety of collections.
- Recipe number 3. A tablespoon of flax seed pour 250 ml of boiling water and put on fire for 30 minutes. Strain the broth and divide into three portions, consume per day.
- Recipe number 4. Mix 15 g of dandelion roots and fruits of fennel, 20 g of peppermint, 60 g of buckthorn root and add