Chicken mince is a product from which housewives are happy to cook a variety of treats. There are a lot of them!
Delicious and tender diet dishes of minced chicken, cooked in an oven or a slow cooker, are suitable for eaters, who, for the purpose of recovery, have to carefully plan their daily diet.
For hostesses, these treats are attractive availability and simplicity of the recipe. Due to the low calorie dietary dishes of minced chicken, they are included in your diet as well as those who dream of losing weight.
Delicacies with this product, fried in a skillet or baked on the grill, cause sincere admiration of gourmets who are not concerned about the problems of organizing diet food. However, all the dishes can be a real decoration for both cozy family dinners and festive feasts.
In this article, we propose to get acquainted with some ways of cooking dietary dishes from minced chicken. Recipes with photos in the oven and a slow cooker will certainly interest home cooking lovers.
Tsukune: tender chicken cutlets on skewers (Japanese cuisine)
Tsukun is one of the most interesting, useful and unusual for European dishes of Japanese cuisine, as is known, which requires strict observance of all stages of cooking treats (in the process even a strictly fixed amount of stirring is provided).
For the preparation of this diet dish of minced chicken in the recipe is supposed to use the following products:
- one glass of Yakitori sauce;
- 4 green onion feathers;
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil;
- 500 g minced chicken;
How to cook a tasty dietary dish of minced chicken?
Tsukune is prepared as follows:
- Wooden skewers for half an hour soaked in cold water.
- The oven is heated to 220 degrees, or coal is prepared.
- Half the volume of minced chicken, specified in the recipe, is fried in a pan for 1-2 minutes. with constant stirring. As a result, the color of the product will change completely; there should be no pink pieces in it.
- Separately mix the miso paste with sesame oil (until smooth).
- Then mix roasted and raw minced meat. Then add chopped green onions, a mixture of oils and half the volume of sauce "Yakitori". The stuffing is thoroughly kneaded: it is necessary to produce exactly thirty mixing in a clockwise direction and the same amount against. The mass should be sticky, but dense enough to keep well on the skewer.
- After that, small sausages resembling lula kebab, meatballs or meatballs are formed from the finished mass and strung them on skewers. The open end of the skewer is wrapped in foil to avoid charring or igniting the wood.
- Next, put the product on a greased baking sheet or in a baking dish. Using a culinary brush, sausages are additionally smeared with the remaining “Yakitori” sauce.
- Baked products about 6 – 10 minutes, turn them over 1 time. Ready-made sausages should look well-browned.
The dish is served hot, adding to it a light vegetable side dish (any), or used as a filling for rolls, sandwiches, sandwiches.
Dietary dish of minced chicken in the oven: casserole with minced meat and cabbage
The classic combination of cabbage and ground beef does not leave indifferent connoisseurs of delicious food. For the preparation of this treat, which is one of the most popular diet of minced chicken, use:
- 100 ml of natural yogurt;
- half a head of cabbage;
- two eggs;
- one bulb of onion;
- two tablespoons of tomato paste;
- 500 grams of minced chicken;
- to taste – black pepper, salt.
This tasty dietary dish of minced chicken is made as follows:
- The cabbage is finely chopped and placed in boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Onions cut into half rings, stew in a pan with butter (vegetable) to a state of transparency.
- Add the stuffing, warm up until the meat is light. Next, natural yogurt is mixed with tomato paste, salt and pepper to taste.
- Then butter (vegetable) grease the baking dish, spread in it ½ part cooked cabbage, and minced. Then pour a sauce of tomato paste and yogurt (only half the mixture is used).
- Spread the rest of the cabbage on top, sprinkle it with yogurt (remaining), smear it with beaten eggs.
The dish is baked in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees, for 30–40 minutes. Some housewives cook this casserole also in a slow cooker. At the same time, all the ingredients are laid in the bowl at the same time.
“Balls”: Chicken Patties in Puff Pastry
This original treat refers to a diet of minced chicken, which is prepared in the oven. Cutlets are balls, woven from strips of dough like Christmas-tree decorations.
For cooking you will need:
- 500 grams of minced chicken;
- 250 grams of puff pastry;
- 1 egg yolk;
- 1 whole egg;
- 2 onions;
- some black ground pepper and salt.
The dish is prepared as follows:
- Minced chicken is mixed with finely chopped onions (some hostesses pass it through a meat grinder). Then an egg (raw) is hammered in for the bundle, salt and pepper (ground) are added to taste.
- Puff pastry (ready, from the store) spread on a floured board or table and rolled into a layer