People who suffer from chronic pancreatitis are very worried about diet food, believing that it is absolutely tasteless. But after all, far from always the right food can not be appetizing. And, at a minimum, the diet will not last forever.
It should be remembered that the dishes for chronic pancreatitis are very delicate, it contains a huge amount of vitamins, beneficial compounds, and at the same time does not exert a large load on the diseased pancreas. Then why not try to cook it all yourself to make your breakfast, lunch and dinner tasty, varied and satisfying?
General principles of diet for pancreatitis
Pancreatitis is a disease that requires strict adherence to the principles of diet.
When making a diagnosis of "pancreatitis", the patient is prescribed a diet number 5p.
In addition, be sure to follow the recommendations on diet, received from the attending physician.
Strict adherence to the diet helps to ease the course of the disease and speed up the process of recovery of the body.
For diet No. 5p the following products and dishes are allowed:
- steamed, boiled or stewed foods (turnip, spinach, radish and radish are forbidden);
- lean fish in boiled form;
- lean meat;
- bread in the form of crackers;
- boiled eggs or in the form of an omelet with a predominant content of protein and a small yolk;
- diet porridge in powdered form;
- fruit jelly, baked apples;
- low-fat dairy products;
- durum macaroni;
- tea with lemon;
- rosehip decoction.
The following products are prohibited for use in pancreatitis:
- Broths from meat and fish;
- Alcoholic drinks;
- Strong coffee and tea;
- Sausages in any form;
- Fresh bakery;
- Yogurts and kefir;
- Sour, spicy, smoked – those products that irritate the mucous membranes of the gastrointestinal tract;
- Pickled cabbage and vegetables;
- Sweet (chocolates, cakes, cakes);
- Any dishes that have been roasted;
In addition, you should abandon the consumption of animal fats.
First meals for pancreatitis
First courses, which traditionally start any meal, should be hearty and tasty.
Excellent first courses are soups and borscht.
The patient can cook some types of soups.
The following recipes for pancreatitis of the pancreas for every day are optimal for human nutrition:
Chicken soup. For him, first of all, you will need chicken fillet, but not chicken. If you can not get it, you can replace the turkey, beef, rabbit, duck, quail or pheasant. The carcass must be peeled and fat free. Already clean meat should be thoroughly washed and put on the stove so that it boils.
The boiled water is drained and half-cooked meat is poured with new water. This manipulation is performed because the main ingredient for the preparation of dietary soup for patients with pancreatitis is the second broth. For a more pronounced taste in fresh water, you can add onions, bay leaf, salt to taste, but not in large quantities.
About forty minutes after the broth begins to boil, it is necessary to chop the potatoes into cubes, chop the onions and carrots and throw them into the pan. Ten minutes later, you can add vermicelli or rice. It will be very tasty if you eat cooked soup with low-fat cream. If rice is used instead of vermicelli, then the addition of hard varieties of cheese is suitable for taste. But cheese soups cannot be eaten during an exacerbation of the disease.
Shrimp soup. First you need to peel two potatoes and a whole zucchini and rub them on a grater with a large blade. Before this, a small amount of shrimp is poured with boiling water for a few minutes, and then cleaned and crushed in a blender. After that, boil about a glass of milk, add the already cooked vegetables and shrimps, as well as greens. The resulting mixture is boiled for about five minutes. It is good to combine this soup with wheat bread croutons.
Ukha. It can be prepared if there is a hake, cod, pike perch, pike, grouper or navaga. Fish meat should be separated from the skeleton and fins, skull and tail. Peeled pieces are washed under water. Ear, as well as chicken soup, is prepared on the second broth. As soon as the water boils, chopped potatoes, carrots, onions, bay leaves, parsley and salt to taste are added. Many say that it comes out very tasty, if the freshly prepared soup is whipped in a blender before receiving the cream soup. The ear is prohibited when exacerbation of inflammation.
Borscht. Unfortunately, traditional Ukrainian borsch is not allowed for patients with pancreatitis. The difference is that the dietary soup is prepared without rich broth, all your favorite spices and zazharki. It is cooked on meat of beef or veal, and on the second broth, which is boiled for about an hour and a half.
Tomatoes should be doused with boiling water and peeled, and then cut into cubes, salt and dry in a griddle for a quarter of an hour. Beets and carrots also need to be peeled and grated, and then add them to the tomatoes and simmer for about ten minutes.
Potatoes and onions are cut into cubes and poured into boiling broth.
Second dishes for pancreatitis
There is a wide variety of main courses.
With the appropriate method of cooking such dishes can be eaten by patients suffering from pancreatic disease.
For the preparation of these dishes, you can use fish, chicken, young beef, vegetables and some other products. One of the requirements in the preparation of the second dish for the diet is to stop using the frying process.
The recommended foods for pancreatitis are the following:
- Fishballs. To make them, a piece of wheat bread should be soaked in milk. Then the fish fillet, onion and meat are put into the meat grinder and ground. After that you need to add an egg and salt. The resulting mixture must be made homogeneous. From it begin to roll small balls. While the balls are being formed, one and a half liters of water is put on the fire and boiled. In boiling water dipped already formed meatballs one piece at a time. They prepare about a quarter of an hour. Very well cooked dish combined with baked potatoes or rice.
- Chicken Soufflé Chicken meat must be cut into small pieces and thrown into a meat grinder. Milk, egg and salt are added to the mincemeat to taste and mixed. The dish must be baked, and therefore the baking dish is smeared with sunflower oil, spread out completely seasoned with minced meat and put in the oven, heated to about 180 – 200 degrees. Souffle should be prepared for about half an hour.
- Baked veal. A pound of meat is washed, salted, and small cuts are made for carrot stuffing. Then chopped parsley, carrot cut into plates and spread in the previously made cuts on veal. The dish should be baked in a special “sleeve” for about half an hour.
- Carrot and squash puree. To do this, carrot and zucchini boil for half an hour over low heat. Boiled vegetables are ground in a blender, add a little salt and a teaspoon of sunflower oil. To improve the taste, you can add low-fat sour cream or cream.
- Pumpkin porridge. First of all, the pumpkin must be cleaned and cut into cubes. Then it is thrown into the water and boiled on low heat for 15-20 minutes. When the pumpkin is ready, half the amount of rice is added to it, water is added so that its level is two fingers higher, and cook until rice is ready. In the finished porridge, you can add a spoonful of honey.
- Beef patties. It is necessary to have about 200 grams of beef. A piece of bread, preferably stale, is soaked in water, and then, together with salted meat, is thrown into the meat grinder. Minced meat cutlets and cooked in a double boiler, on average, about half an hour.
- Steamed omelet 1-2 chicken eggs are used, in which proteins are separated from
Even in the treatment of the pancreas, you can eat meat chops with broccoli. For their preparation you need to take the fillet of any lean meat, cut into pieces of medium size. Each piece is beaten with a special culinary hammer, then salted to taste. You can add a drop of vinegar for a little spicy taste. Bitties are prepared in a slow cooker. Broccoli should be thoroughly washed, cut into small pieces and throw into the water. Boil it should be about 15 minutes. Broccoli rolls are most often served with a side dish of mashed potatoes.
Desserts for patients with pancreatitis
Even people suffering from chronic pancreatitis, want something sweet, tasty and festive.
There are many step-by-step recipes for simple desserts that you can easily cook yourself.
A patient with pancreatitis is advised to prepare and consume the following dessert dishes:
- Fruit and berry jelly. It will take a little more than two liters of water, sugar, fruits and berries (apples, plums, apricots, black currants, raspberries) with a total complexity of about half a kilogram and starch. Sweeten water should be boiled, thrown in fruits and berries and cook for about five minutes. At the same time, starch is diluted in a glass of cold water. When the fruit is ready, they need to be removed from the fire and begin to fall asleep starch. This should occur gradually and very slowly, and it should be constantly stirred so that no lumps form, and the jelly is uniform. The resulting dish should be boiled on low heat for another 3-5 minutes until fully cooked and served warm or indoors.
- Noodle meat casserole. Any dietary meat to boil and grind with a meat grinder. 400 grams of fine pasta, prepared meat and two eggs are well mixed until a homogeneous mass. The form in which the casserole will be prepared is smeared with sunflower oil and spread on it ingredients, salted to taste. The dish is prepared for half an hour. In chronic pancreatitis in remission, you can grate the cheese shortly before the end of readiness. Served on the table with sour cream and parsley.
- Banana curd with strawberries. You need to take about 200 grams of cottage cheese, one banana, and preferably low-fat cream. All ingredients are ground in a blender and laid out in a salad bowl. Manually chop the strawberries finely, sprinkle with sugar and add to the previous ingredients.
- Apple charlotte (pie). Beat one egg with one tablespoon of sugar, add 300 ml of kefir, flour and soda, a little salt and semolina. All this is thoroughly mixed and brought to a uniform consistency. Prepared apples should be peeled and cut into small slices. Before you bake the cake, you need to lay parchment paper in the form. Then put apple slices on the form and pour dough. Charlotte cooks for about 30-40 minutes. Charlotte can be used for pancreatitis, which is accompanied by any type of diabetes, but diabetics are advised not to add sugar to the dessert.
- Cottage cheese pudding. Fat-free cottage cheese should be passed through a sieve or whipped in a blender to obtain a soft air mass. Then you need four eggs, in which the yolks are separated from the proteins and added to the cottage cheese, mixing thoroughly. To the mass add low-fat sour cream and one tablespoon of starch and semolina and beat with a mixer or blender. The separated proteins are whipped well, adding sugar along the way. The resulting foam is slowly spread in the curd mass and gradually interfere, very slowly. The baking dish is lined with parchment, the ingredients are poured in and covered with foil. Pudding should prepare half an hour under the foil. Then it is removed and cooked for the same amount of time until it is browned. It is important not to open the oven until it is fully cooked and for 15 minutes after being ready, so that the dish does not settle.
Each of these desserts will diversify the food used for food in the presence of problems in the work of the pancreas.
There is a large number of dietary salads.
One of the most popular is a few recipes.
Diet Olivier. It will take one carrot, two potatoes and two eggs, as well as chicken fillet. All components of the future salad boil. The finished products are cut into small cubes. Next, take a fresh cucumber, peel and chop it in the same way as other products. All parts are mixed and dressed with low-fat sour cream. This dish is perfect for the New Year holidays.
Fish Salad You need to take fish fillets, two eggs, carrots and potatoes. All this needs to be boiled. Then you should put the ingredients on a plate in certain layers: first fish, then carrot, then hard cheese, followed by potatoes and eggs. Alternately, each layer before putting the next one must be filled with low-fat sour cream. After laying all the products that make up the salad, for beauty you can sprinkle it with dill.
Despite his illness, each of us must remember: any diet can be both beneficial, tasty and satisfying, and most importantly – prepared with love. You just need to make a little effort.
What can you eat sick with pancreatitis is described in the video in this article.