Medicinal diets – the key to rapid recovery. Sometimes, proper nutrition in any case, has no less therapeutic effect than drug therapy. Diet: “Pevsner Table №2”, which we will talk about today, can significantly alleviate the condition in some diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
Pevzner’s diet No. 2 is prescribed to be followed in the following cases:
- With mild exacerbations of chronic gastritis
- During recovery after severe exacerbations of chronic gastritis
- To switch to a normal diet after diets, which are prescribed during severe exacerbations of chronic gastritis, colitis, enteritis.
- At the first manifestations of exacerbations of chronic colitis, gastritis and enteritis, as well as diseases of the liver and gallbladder
- With gastritis, which is characterized by low acidity
- Pevzner table number 2 is also prescribed for constipation that occurs on the background of the above diseases.
Menu diet "Table number 2" by Pevzner involves strict compliance with the following rules and regulations:
- Foods that have been digested for too long and can irritate the gastrointestinal mucosa and its receptors (for example, any food that is difficult to chew, or have a hard crust) should be excluded from the daily diet.
- Therefore, the food that is cooked to the patient may be boiled, baked, stewed, steamed, and even slightly fried, but in this case it is not possible to breaded it in breadcrumbs or in flour.
- Meals "2 table" implies a daily caloric content of 2500-3100 Kkl, and a mass of not more than three kilograms
- The temperature at which hot meals are served should not exceed 62 degrees, and cold – 15 degrees
- Use of salt – 12 grams per day
- Meals should be between four and five.
Important! In addition to food, table 2 prescribes to abandon the use of alcohol and tobacco products. If a person cannot quit smoking, it is strictly forbidden to smoke on an empty stomach.
Canned food (an exception can be made for dietary options)
- Fresh white bread, as well as muffins and any products from puff pastry
- Soup from legumes and millet, milk soups, okroshka
- Fatty meat such as pork and lamb. This also applies to birds, you can not duck and goose
- Smoked meat
- Canned food (an exception can be made for dietary options)
- Any fat or spicy sauces (mayonnaise – first of all), as well as horseradish, mustard
- Spicy seasonings
- Fatty, salted, smoked fish, as well as canned fish and preserves
- Hard boiled eggs
- Fresh vegetables are not shredded, as well as pickled and salted vegetables. In any form onions, garlic, radish and sweet pepper are prohibited
- Berries with a dense skin and coarse grains (raspberry, gooseberry, dates, currants)
- Sweet products with fat cream, chocolate, ice cream are contraindicated
- Grape juice and kvass, as well as carbonated drinks
- "Gray" bread from flour is not premium, preferably yesterday or slightly dried, lean pastries and cookies
- Any vegetable and meat soups with the condition that the broth will be lean, not rich. Vegetables and meat in the soup, it is desirable to grind. An excellent choice would be a soup with meatballs.
- Meat should be soft and lean. If a piece is difficult to chew, it is better to chop it beforehand. Milk sausages and sausages are allowed. Allowed any dishes from minced meat – meatballs, meatballs, hedgehogs, meatballs, soufflé. Banned breading
- Fish should also be lean. It can be cooked, stewed, baked and fried without breading.
- You can safely eat all dairy products, including cottage cheese and cheese
Important! Milk and cream can only be added to drinks.
- Soft boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, scrambled eggs
- Porridge on the water. Milk can only be added to the finished dish.
- Of vegetables: potatoes, carrots, beets, pumpkins, cauliflower, and other non-irritating varieties of the stomach.
- Pureed berries, fruit, we use without fear, after cutting off the skin. We cook from them kissels, compotes, mousses and other desserts. Apples are useful to bake.
- From sweets: toffee, soft caramel, marshmallow, marmalade, marshmallow, jam, various fruit and berry jams, honey, condensed milk
We present to your attention the menu for the week, the corresponding diet "Table number 2" by Pevzner. You can also download it to your computer in .doc format.