Lida diet pills (LiDa) – is one of the many tools on the pharmaceutical market today for effective weight loss. What is this Chinese drug? We present to your attention a brief instruction on the use of tablets.
Indications for use
Lida tablets can be used:
- for weight loss;
- to remove excess fluid from the body;
- to stimulate metabolic processes;
- in order to general cleansing of the body from toxic substances;
- to activate the hidden reserve forces of the body;
- to “pacify” the appetite, prevent overeating;
- to improve liver function.
The most common use of Lead pills is body shaping and getting rid of the constant feeling of hunger that is present in many eating disorders.
Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics
The ingredients of Lead tablets contribute to the breakdown of body fat, especially in places of its increased accumulation: on the abdomen, in the lower part of the waist, on the thighs. In addition, the drug activates the metabolism and stabilizes lipid metabolism.
General stimulation of metabolic processes has a positive effect on the state of the organism as a whole. This is manifested in a sense of cheerfulness and a surge of strength.
One of the results of taking pills is the suppression of appetite. The patient gradually ceases to feel hunger. Persons with an excess of weight, reduced craving for overeating, increases tone and mood.
Another property of Lida is the activation of removing toxic substances from the body. Along with the acceleration of metabolic processes, this contributes to tissue renewal and general rejuvenation.
Lead pills do not have the effect of "addiction", so re-gaining weight is practically excluded.
The drug is not accompanied by dyspepsia or constipation.
Lead pharmacokinetics have not been studied.
Use of diet pills Lida during pregnancy
Since pregnancy and lactation are often accompanied by unwanted weight gain, women often think about the safe disposal of extra pounds. However, Lida diet pills are strictly forbidden to use by pregnant and lactating women. Before taking the first dose of the drug should ensure that there is no pregnancy.
Lead tablets cannot be used in the following cases:
- during pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- under the age of 16 and over 60 years;
- with diseases of the heart and blood vessels, with elevated blood pressure;
- in chronic and acute diseases of the digestive system.
It is not recommended to use the drug to persons who have previously suffered a stroke.
Before taking it should be borne in mind that the tablets are neutralized by the action of alcohol-containing drinks.
LiDa side effects
Lead tablets can cause the following side effects:
- sleep disturbances, headache, irritability;
- heart palpitations, increased blood pressure;
- hyperemia of the skin, changes in blood properties;
- thirst, nausea;
- allergic skin rash.
It is worth noting that Lead tablets are not a drug, but a dietary supplement, so the exact number and nature of side effects is unknown.
The composition of diet pills Lida
The old composition of the Lead preparation included fenfluramine and sibutramine supplements prohibited by the pharmaceutical industry. In the modern preparation, according to the manufacturer, there are no unacceptable substances. The composition of the tablets is represented by herbal ingredients, which are rich in Chinese medicine:
- medicinal purple alfalfa (speeds up metabolism, improves digestion);
- coconut poria (removes excess fluid from the body);
- cola fruits (tone up and give strength);
- Coleus (stimulates the breakdown of fat cells);
- guarana (tones, supports the work of the thyroid gland);
- Cambodian Garcinia (eliminates the feeling of hunger);
- golden mandarin (stabilizes metabolic processes);
- fenugreek seeds (clear vessels).
In addition, the tablets contain a sufficient amount of fiber and coarse fibers, which inhibit appetite and create a feeling of satiety.
Dosage and administration of Lead weight loss pills
The instructions for the tablets Lead provides a standard regimen of application: one package of the drug is designed for 1 month of administration.
You should take 1 tablet once a day, preferably in the morning, with a sufficient amount of water.
The duration of therapy is from 1 to 2 months.
It is also possible prophylactic pills. In this case, it is allowed to take 1 tablet in 2-3 days.
It is not recommended to start taking the drug Lead without first consulting a doctor.
Overdose and interactions with other drugs
Overdose can be manifested by increased side effects. For this reason, it is strongly recommended not to deviate from the dosage prescribed in the instructions for the drug.
Drinking alcohol while taking pills Lida neutralizes the effect of the drug.
Enhances the effect of Lida simultaneous use of green or strong black tea, as well as coffee and coffee beans.