Gastritis with increased acidity is an inflammatory process that occurs in the gastric mucosa. Most often, the disease is diagnosed in cases of violation of gastric secretion. Such a pathological process requires an integrated approach to treatment, one of the important factors for recovery in this aspect is diet.
Recommendations for patients with gastritis with high acidity
During the treatment of gastritis, the patient must adhere to certain dietary rules that will positively affect the healing process:
- Cooked dishes should not be consumed in an excessively hot or cold form. It is recommended that the patient eat food at room temperature.
- When treating a pathological condition, fractional feeding is recommended, that is, eating food at least five times a day in small portions. The diet is developed individually, taking into account the daily routine of the patient.
- The patient eats daily at the same time. This mode will provide the most simple process of processing food by the stomach.
In case of illness with high acidity, it is recommended to adhere to the above rules, which will eliminate unpleasant symptoms.
Before developing a diet for gastritis, it is necessary to become familiar with the products that are approved for use, which will allow you to create a balanced and tasty menu.
What should include a diet with gastritis with high acidity
- Soups For their preparation, you can use the broth of vegetables, milk or water. Meals should consist of vegetables, cereals and small pasta. Patients are encouraged to use pureed soups, which eliminates the possibility of irritating the digestive system.
- Second course. Patients with gastritis are allowed to eat meat and fish dishes, which are steamed. They can also be baked in the oven. With prolonged remission of the disease, meat and fish can be fried. But patients are strictly forbidden to eat meat pelt.
- Garnish. When gastritis is allowed to eat vegetables, cereals and pasta. When choosing cereals it is recommended to give preference to viscous varieties. Consumption of vegetables is allowed in stew or boiled. They can also be steamed. Pasta for patients is recommended to choose only the highest quality.
- Salads Patients can cook salads. For this, they use not only boiled, but also raw vegetables. The use of cheeses and boiled sausages is also allowed.
- Bakery products. Eating wheat bread – only in dry form (crackers).
- Dairy products. The diet should consist of the most low-fat types of cottage cheese, ryazhenka, sour cream and yogurt. You can drink whole milk only a little.
- Fat Use of various vegetable oils is allowed.
- Berries and fruits. Patients recommend non-acidic fruits and berries. Since the composition of melon and watermelon includes cellulose in large quantities, it is not recommended to give them to patients.
Due to the huge number of permitted products, you can make original and tasty food during gastritis.
What you can not eat with gastritis with high acidity
- Ravioli, as well as fatty meat and fish, liver of animals are also excluded.
- The use of barley, legumes, corn is prohibited.
- Excluded grapes, as the skin of the grapes causes fermentation in the digestive system.
- Prohibited: coffee, cocoa, chocolate.
- Garlic, nuts, citrus fruits, kiwi should be excluded from the patient’s diet.
To avoid complications during gastritis, the patient is strictly prohibited to use the above products.
In a pathological condition, a person may experience periodic exacerbations. During this period, patients are advised to adhere to a more stringent diet meal. The diet of the patient should consist of porridge viscous composition, which are prepared only in water. It is best to use rice, buckwheat or oatmeal. You can cook an omelet.
It is possible to include chicken or low-fat calf mince patties in the diet, which are steamed. Patients with acute exacerbation recommend fruit and berry jelly. Also, they should daily drink the broth on the basis of wild rose. You can cook soups, mashed potatoes on the water. It is forbidden to add fish or meat. At the end of the week, after the symptoms have subsided, you can use milk and meat broth in small quantities.
What you can eat with gastritis with high acidity
When developing a menu for patients with a chronic form of the disease, it is necessary to choose products that will help stabilize the patient’s condition. In order to normalize the patient’s condition, he is recommended to use protein foods. If the products contain fat, this significantly increases the time the food stays in the gastrointestinal tract.
Diet should be developed with the restriction of salts in food. It is best to give preference to chicken, turkey, rabbit and lean veal. Fish dishes can be prepared from cod, bream, pike, pollock, mullet, etc. For cooking soups, you can use vegetable broths or lean meat broths. The diet of patients should consist of non-acidic dairy products. Vegetables are best to give preference to beets, potatoes, carrots. Kissels can be prepared on the basis of non-acidic fruit.
Properly developed nutrition for chronic gastritis will eliminate the possibility of exacerbation.
Diet with an atrophic form of gastritis with high acidity
The atrophic form of the disease also requires the patient to adhere to the diet. Patients are recommended to use yesterday’s white bread and unleavened biscuits. You can cook any dish from low-fat minced meat. Also allowed to use soaked herring and sausages. The diet is allowed to include eggs that are recommended to cook.
The range of permitted sweets is limited. The patient is allowed honey, jams, jellies, sugar; light coffee or tea with cream or milk is allowed. Of the fats allowed creamy and refined vegetable oil. It is strictly forbidden to use beans, pearl barley, mushrooms, canned, smoked meats.
Experts develop a menu for gastritis with high acidity for a month. It consists in the rational replacement of certain products.
- For breakfast, boiled egg or scrambled eggs. It is also recommended rice, buckwheat, oatmeal, semolina, which alternate not only among themselves, but also with cheesecakes. Every morning the patient should drink tea with milk.
- The second breakfast may consist of jelly or milk, as well as a baked apple.
- For dinner, a puree soup is made from such foods as pumpkin, pearl barley, fish, potatoes, vegetables, lean meat. It is also allowed to cook dishes from minced meat, boiled turkey meat, chicken meat, rabbit meat.
- Dinner may consist of pasta casserole, fish croissants, milk porridge, zraz. The patient must eat jelly.
- Before bed, it is recommended to drink a glass of milk.
If a person is hungry between meals, then he should eat non-acidic fruits.
Menu for gastritis with high acidity
The menu for gastritis for a month can be developed independently. In this case, it is recommended that dishes served simultaneously alternate. Properly chosen diet for gastritis with high acidity can significantly alleviate the condition of the patient, relieve discomfort, reduce inflammation and irritation of the gastric mucosa. Observing the diet menu prevents pain syndromes, allowing you to enjoy everyday life and forget about the disease.
To ensure the most effective therapy, the patient is recommended to adhere to a dietary diet. The menu should be designed with regard to prohibited and permitted products. Due to the presence of a large number of recipes for preparation, it is possible to provide the patient with rational and tasty food.
Why when gastritis recommend to stick to a diet?
There are a number of products that are shown for gastritis – they soothe an irritated stomach, normalize the level of acidity, soothe inflammatory processes. Such products, for example, include broccoli and natural yogurt. Proper nutrition for gastritis is of key importance in the healing and treatment of diseased organs.
Peptic ulcer often accompanies gastritis, and poor diet is what provokes the development of ulcers. For this reason, doctors often begin treatment by eliminating from the diet the wrong foods that cause symptoms of gastritis in most people.
A diet for gastritis patients is sometimes the only course of treatment that is needed to solve this problem. In this case, food is medicine.
Dietary menu for the week
- Breakfast: oatmeal cooked in water; 1 egg, unsweetened tea.
- Lunch: vegetable soup and mashed potatoes, steamed fish.
- Dinner: some boiled beets and buckwheat, a piece of dried bread.
- Breakfast: cheesecakes in the oven, tea.
- Dinner: vegetable soup, steamed rice with fish.
- Dinner: meatballs steamed from light meat, steamed vegetables.
- Breakfast: 1 boiled egg and tea.
- The second breakfast: jelly and a few crackers.
- Lunch: vegetable soup, buckwheat porridge with boiled beets.
- Tea time: baked apples.
- Dinner: steamed fish and some boiled rice.
- Breakfast: oatmeal in milk, cheese cake, cooked in the oven, tea.
- Lunch: vegetable soup, mashed potatoes and steam patty.
- Snack: marmalade.
- Dinner: steamed vegetables with meat.
- Breakfast: rice and boiled egg.
- Lunch: steamed fish, steamed vegetables, compote.
- Dinner: buckwheat porridge with boiled, lean meat.
- Breakfast: boiled egg, 1 cheesecake, milk.
- Dinner: cream soup, vegetable puree with stewed fish.
- Dinner: boiled potatoes and steam cutlets.
- Breakfast: buckwheat porridge, 1 slice of white bread, butter, tea.
- Dinner: soup with low-fat chicken broth, boiled beets, rice porridge and 1 steamed patty.
- Dinner: boiled potatoes, steamed meat soufflé.
It is also important to follow the dietary rules for gastritis:
- Drink plenty of fluids (water, tea).
- Include in the diet only those foods that are allowed to diet.
- Food should be stewed or boiled.
- Food should be of a uniform consistency (light dishes: soups, mashed potatoes, etc.).
- Food fractional: 5-6 times a day.
- Prohibited from taking foods that are difficult to digest.
- The daily amount of calories in the diet up to 1200 kcal.
- The amount of salt and vegetable oil is minimized.
- Exclude from the diet very hot and cold food.
- Not recommended, is at night.