Pain in the stomach, referred to as gastralgia, is usually associated with exacerbation of prolonged inflammation or irritation of the mucous membrane. The pain is predominantly localized below the level of the chest in the central part of the chest and may be accompanied by nausea, weakened or intense vomiting, prolonged disturbing heartburn.
All these troubles often depend on abnormal nutrition. For example, in the case of gastritis, cramps begin when food containing acidic or coarse ingredients enters the stomach. Therefore, with regular pain syndrome, it is necessary to adhere to proper nutrition, knowing exactly what can and cannot be included in your diet.
Features of diet and diet
A diet for pain in the stomach is an indispensable medical procedure, without which it is simply impossible to restore organ function. Painkiller medicines differ only in a temporary effect, and after reducing their impact, the attack begins with a new force.
When following a diet that lasts 10-14 days, follow the following recommendations:
- You need to eat at the same time. This good habit will help in the production of bile and gastric juice for the next meal, which will prevent irritation of the walls.
- Fractional meals with 5-6 meals a day. At the same time, the volume should be reduced to small portions. As a result, the body will be filled with all the necessary elements.
- Do not eat excessively cold, hot food and drink. Chilled or carbonated drinks in combination with fatty foods slow down the digestion process, and excessively hot food irritates the mucous membrane. Acceptable temperature should be from +20 to +50 degrees.
- Food is recommended to steam or boil. Baking is allowed, but the formation of a golden crust should be avoided.
- The priority is liquid and ground dishes. Preference is given to vegetables, baked fruit, pasta (they must be chewed thoroughly).
- Do not neglect the morning meals. Breakfast should be rich, but by no means heavy.
With low acidity
Strict adherence to all the rules of dietary nutrition is one of the important directions in the treatment. Depending on the stage of the disease, you need to correctly select the diet. All products should help to increase the acidity of gastric secretion.
The main types of food:
- Gentle. Appointed during the exacerbation of the pathological process, regardless of the reasons for its occurrence. Its primary function is the reduction of mucosal inflammation.
- Stimulating. Will be applied gradually depending on the reduction of the active phase. The diet is made up of foods that increase the stimulation of the glandular apparatus, including the lining cells.
With increased acidity
Reduce high levels of acid will help a special diet. Its principles are:
- Refusing spicy foods.
- Consuming small portions.
- The menu should be dominated by protein-rich foods, vegetable oil, milk, whole grain bread, eggs.
- Rejection of acid-concentrated vegetables and fruits, as they act stimulantly on the secretory glands, accumulating gastric juice.
- The last meal should be 3-4 hours before night rest.
- Minimize, and it is better to completely abandon nonsteroidal drugs that reduce inflammation, and steroids (acetylsalicylic acid, ibuprofen).
- Elimination of stress.
Water and drinks
Proper nutrition with a sore stomach will help to quickly recover. But thinking only about what to eat is not enough. It is also important to know what to drink, since nobody has canceled a normal water balance. When the stomach hurts, nutritionists advise to give preference to such drinks:
- Rosehip tincture.
- Pumpkin Juice
- Mineralized non-carbonated water.
- Banana cocktail with strawberries.
- Loose tea.
- Broth flax.
- Cocoa and jelly.
- Dried fruits compote.
- Chamomile infusion.
What you can and can not eat when your stomach hurts
In case of revealed pathologies of the gastrointestinal tract and pancreas, physicians recommend adhering to a certain diet. If your stomach hurts, you can eat the following:
- Low-calorie soups and mashed potatoes.
- Steamed cutlets.
- Dairy products: bifido yogurt, kefir, low fat cottage cheese.
- Vegetables, including cabbage, beets, carrots, corn.
- Natural marshmallows.
- Kissel, preferably oatmeal, because it has good enveloping properties.
- Boiled fish and meat.
- Bananas, apples, figs.
- Rice porrige.
- Soft-boiled eggs and steamed omelets.
- Fruit salads and mixes of fresh raw vegetables.
- Cabbage juice (drunk on an empty stomach, heals wounds in case of an ulcer). And also you can eat a salad of raw cabbage, which is very useful for constipation.
When the stomach hurts, the diet should not be present:
- Fat-rich broths.
- Fresh baking and baking.
- Coffee, tea, carbonated and alcoholic beverages.
- Preservation, marinades, pickles.
- Smoked products, hot spices.
- Sour vegetables, fruits and berries.
- Hard boiled eggs.
- Sauces based on tomatoes, fish, mushrooms and meat.
All these products are considered provocateurs of intense pain and irritants of the mucous when the state of the stomach is far from the norm.
In gastric pathologies, only a limited set of products can be eaten. However, at the same time the diet still remains diverse.
Here is a sample menu:
- The first meal. Low-fat cream, buckwheat on water, tea.
- Lunch. Grated apples, biscuit cake.
- Dinner. Grilled vegetable soup, meatballs with a side dish of cauliflower stew, berry jelly.
- Tea time Pear compote with crackers.
- Dinner. Boiled fish fillet, mashed potatoes, tea.
You can use this option:
- The first meal. Uncooked rice porridge, cocoa.
- Lunch. Potato dumplings and herbal tea.
- Dinner. Low-calorie vegetable soup, chicken meatballs in milk sauce, fruit mousse.
- Tea time Milk with crispy crackers.
- Dinner. Steam fish, pasta, tea.
Light potato soup.
- 500 gr. potatoes;
- 1 onion;
- 3 tbsp. l next oils;
- 2 tbsp. l flour;
- 1 tbsp. milk;
- 1 tbsp. cream;
- 2-3 cloves of garlic;
- 1 bunch of fresh greens.
Chicken cutlets with milk sauce cooked in the oven.
- 100 gr. fillet;
- 1 tbsp. l milk;
- 20 gr. wheat bread.
- 1 tsp. flour;
- 10 gr. next oils;
- 5 gr. cheese;
- 2 tbsp. l milk
- 500 gr. ripe apples, pears of sweet varieties;
- 150 gr. Sahara;
- 30 gr. gelatin.
- 150 gr. raspberries or some other ripe non-sour berries;
- 100 gr. sugar sand;
- 100 gr. water.
If you do not suffer from periodic pains in the abdomen or intestines, do not suffer from bouts of heartburn, belching or bloating, this does not mean that you need to eat anyhow. Everyone knows the conditions in which we live today. And this is not only about products, the quality of which sometimes does not at all meet the standards, but also about the entire ecological situation as a whole.
To avoid possible poisoning, extra loads for the digestive system and other abnormalities, it is better to keep the stomach in good shape. And this can only be done through proper nutritional culture.
At your table should be present:
- Fruits, vegetables, bran.
- Vegetable oils that improve motility.
- Dairy products that have a positive effect on the intestinal flora.
- Seafood that saturates the body with iodine and beneficial trace elements.
- Food enriched with complex carbohydrates, including bread and cereals.
- Dietary meals.
When we talk about food culture, and with it, and health care, we mean:
- Rejection of bad habits.
- Not uncontrolled use of all sorts of drugs.
- Timely treatment of even the most minor, in your opinion, diseases.
- Getting rid of excess weight.
- The rejection of the "dry land".
- The use of fractional frequent portions.
- The optimal temperature of the absorbed food.
Diet and proper nutrition are an indispensable and effective weapon in the process of combating stomach problems. Medical balanced diet will allow a person to get rid of periodic pain and return the joy of life. However, it is important to understand that the appointment of a diet is only a doctor who will tell about all the intricacies, as well as the time of its use. Ignoring the recommendations will cause serious pathological disorders. Therefore, do not experiment with your health, but trust the problems to professionals.