It is impossible to imagine the treatment of such diseases as gastritis without a special diet. For this reason, rational nutrition in this disease is a very important and integral part of an effective treatment of the disease. The patient’s condition in the future largely depends on the nature of his diet, so the doctor while taking medication at the same time advises the patient to follow a certain diet.
A patient with gastritis often has to give up such favorite and familiar dishes as fatty meat and fish, smoked meats, fried foods, etc. So, what kind of gastritis recipes can you use to prepare dishes? How to diversify your diet, making it not only tasty, but also useful? In this article we will give examples of dishes that can be prepared for patients with this diagnosis.
General principles of diet during gastritis
If you are diagnosed with gastritis, then in this case you will have to completely revise your diet. The menu of the patient in such a disease should consist of dishes that reduce the excessive production of gastric hydrochloric acid by the stomach.
Such a diet is based on certain principles of nutrition, presented below:
- Mechanical rule – exclude from the diet of the patient any products, which are based on coarse fiber. Such a patient should not eat muesli, turnips and radishes, stringy meats, bran bread, turnips. Also in this situation it is completely forbidden to eat dishes cooked by frying in sunflower oil.
- Chemical rule – the menu of a patient with gastritis should not contain products or dishes that increase the secretory function of the stomach. Therefore, it is necessary to exclude from the diet alcohol, fatty broths, cabbage, coffee, sour juices (orange, lemon), black bread and soda.
- Thermal rule – should not eat too cold or hot food with gastritis symptoms, as this food irritates the walls of the esophagus and is absorbed for a very long time. The temperature of the finished dish during gastritis should be medium and be 20-60 o C.
The most useful with this disease to include in your menu, low-fat, dietary meat – chicken and rabbit.
It is strictly prohibited for patients with gastritis use:
As for greens and vegetables, in this situation, the patient is perfectly suitable dishes prepared using:
- green onions;
- green peas;
- peeled tomato.
Fruits can be eaten in a shabby or boiled form, as part of jelly.
Also permitted products for gastritis are:
- various cereals (especially oatmeal and buckwheat);
- milk and dairy products (except dairy products);
- egg whites;
- River fish;
Healthy food for gastritis – recipes
Further, we suggest you to familiarize yourself with the list of dietary dishes that are useful for gastritis and prepared using products approved for this disease.
It is necessary to take a small cabbage head and clean it from leaves. After that, the vegetable is required to be washed and divided into buds. The resulting cabbage buds boil in