Diet for children 12 years

The diet for children 12 years of age is based on the presence or absence of certain diseases. If the child needs a medical table, then it will not be possible to do without consulting a doctor. In the case when the main goal is weight correction, you can pay attention to the recommendations below.

Highlights diet for a teenager 12 years

With excess weight to get expert advice is still necessary. First of all, you need to find out the cause that led to the development of the problem. In most cases, this lack of systematic physical exertion and enthusiasm for "wrong" food (crackers, chips, etc.). Sometimes the problem develops on the background of hormonal changes.

A complex of measures helps to solve the problem of excess weight: diet and sport. The difficulty lies in the psychological background of the problem: children react equally sharply to the mockery of classmates, and to the need to abandon certain “benefits”: favorite food, get-togethers at the computer.

Another difficulty in making a diet is that the child’s body needs a complete set of nutrients. It is absolutely unacceptable to simply abandon butter, cheese, oily fish. You can only cut the share of some products and find a decent alternative to others.

You need to eat 4-5 times a day. The share of the first breakfast should be 25-30% of the total diet, the second breakfast – 10-15%, lunch – 40-45%, dinner – 15-20%.

Breakfast and lunch should provide the child with a body of energy (carbohydrates), proteins (the main building material of our body), useful fatty acids (without them, it is impossible to absorb some vitamins). Dinner, as in the adult diet, should be light – it is useful to eat cereals, vegetable dishes.

Diet for children 12 years

In the diet of a child of twelve years, must be present unsweetened fermented milk products (they are necessary for the normalization of intestinal microflora) and unsweetened homemade juices (natural juices are a good vitamin replenishment).

It is extremely important that between meals there is no big break – you need to eat with an interval of 2-3 hours, and before going to bed it is recommended to drink kefir or eat something from the fruit.

Baking is better to limit, replacing it with protein bread (it is well suppresses appetite and provides a supply of proteins). You can not abandon the use of meat (fish, poultry), eggs, seafood.

When cooking, such heat treatment methods can be used as boiling, stewing, steaming, baking (roasting should be excluded). Fasting days at this age are usually not carried out.

Diet rules

A diet for teenagers 12 years old should have an optimal caloric content – this indicator depends on various factors, including the sex of the child.

Diet for children 12 years

The average rate for girls is 2600 kcal (90 g of proteins and fats, as well as 360 g of carbohydrates). The average rate for boys: 3000 kcal (98 g of protein, 100 g of fat, 425 g of carbohydrates). The exact caloric content will help you calculate the specialist.

In order for the child to get rid of excess weight gradually and safely for the body, the calculated caloric content needs to be slightly reduced (by no more than 20%), at the same time increasing physical activity.

Cutting calories is due to the rejection of sweets and a significant limitation of the proportion of fat. The norm of protein foods should be slightly increased.

Sample menu for children 12 years old

• First breakfast: steam omelet, carrot salad, seasoned with low-fat sour cream, a slice of rye bread, tea with milk • Second breakfast: tea, sandwich with a slice of cheese • Lunch: a portion of vegetable soup, a piece of boiled meat with a side dish, juice • Dinner: stewed vegetables and apple jelly • Before bed: low-fat kefir

Diet for children 12 years

A diet for children of twelve years is beneficial if suggested by a specialist. An ill-conceived change in diet can make a difference in the metabolic processes of the child’s body.

Like this post? Please share to your friends:
Leave a Reply