Proper nutrition is not a rejection of holidays and pleasant evenings with a glass of wine or even beer. Of course, you have to give up fatty snacks, sandwiches, chips and salted nuts. But do not worry! There is a mass of PP snacks that are low in calories, but at the same time contain many useful and nutrients. These are snacks from dietary cheeses, vegetables, fruits, various snacks from low-fat meats, as well as fish. The choice is so huge that you will definitely find dishes that you like.
Dietary snacks for weight loss
If you stick to a diet and do not want to break your diet for losing weight, then during the holidays you can always prepare diet snacks that fit perfectly into any meal. We offer 7 excellent pp snacks that will not break your diet.
- Vegetable rolls with low-fat cottage cheese cheese.This is an ideal snack for vegetable lovers. You can use zucchini or eggplant, the main thing – to fry vegetables on a grill pan without using oil. The filling is low-fat cottage cheese, for example, Philadelphia, any greens. This snack contains very few calories, but it is rich in fiber and proteins.
- Pita with vegetables and chickenPita bread is the favorite product of all people losing weight; snacks, cakes and many other dishes are made from it. Pita with vegetables is a great alternative to fatty cold salads, served during feasts. Just grease the pita bread with low-fat yogurt or low-fat cream cheese, add pieces of boiled chicken and favorite vegetables.
- Mince Roll with EggThe ideal diet snack for weight loss is a roll of minced chicken. This dish contains little fat, contains almost no carbohydrates. This dish is a continuous source of protein, so you can include it in your diet without doubting. Just boil 3 eggs in advance, they will serve as our filling. Take 500 grams of minced meat, add salt, pepper, herbs to taste and 2 eggs. Stir well, discard the minced meat a little and turn it on a baking sheet. Do not forget the parchment! In the middle lay out the boiled eggs and gently wrap our roll. Bake should be about 40 minutes in the oven, preheated to 200 degrees.
- Vegetable CaviarExcellent diet snack, which is suitable for any festive table – this is vegetable caviar. It doesn’t matter what ingredients you use to make it, the main rule is the minimum use of vegetable oil. Vegetables very quickly and strongly absorb butter, because vegetable caviar, cooked not according to a dietary recipe, is a fairly high-calorie dish. To avoid this, use only 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in the preparation of this dish.
- Low Fat TomatoesTomato is one of the lowest-calorie vegetables. 100 grams of tomato contains only 20 calories, which means that this vegetable is an ideal basis for pp snacks. Just cut the tomato into slices, brush with natural yoghurt or low-fat sour cream and sprinkle with cheese, like suluguni. Low calorie snack is ready!
- Mozzarella CanapeLight diet snacks are various mozzarella canapes. This cheese contains about 280 percent per 100 grams and at the same time as much as 28 grams of protein! An ideal product for weight loss and proper nutrition and a great alternative to fatty cheeses. Use mozzarella with cherry tomatoes! You can add a leaf of any greenery, then your canapes will get a sophisticated look!
- Eggs stuffed with greensA simple diet snack that not only contains few calories, but also perfectly nourishes. Boil the eggs, cut into two halves, take out the yolk and mash it with a fork. Chop the greens, finely chop up the cucumber, mix with the yolk and season with a small amount of natural yogurt. It remains only to stuff the eggs with stuffing – and a low-calorie snack is ready!
Dietary snacks on the road
Are you going on the road, but the opportunity to fully dine or dine is not expected? Then you need to take care of this in advance and prepare diet snacks on the road, which will help not to break with the diet.
- Dietary Chicken SandwichesForget about sandwiches with sausage and cheese, and even butter in addition. If you want to make pp snack, then it is best to use boiled lean meat and whole-grain bread. Boil chicken fillet (it contains the least calories, only 114 calories per 100 grams), slice whole wheat bread and make sandwiches. Do not forget to put lettuce leaves.
- Natural Yogurt GranolaA great alternative to sweet bars containing a lot of empty calories. Pour granola into the container and do not forget to take natural yogurt with you. When you feel hungry, pour granola with yogurt and you will have an excellent snack.
- OvsyanoblinHow to replace breakfast, lunch and dinner on the road? One of the best low-calorie snacks is oatmeal! Prepare the oatmeal in advance: simply mix 2 eggs, 2 tablespoons of oatmeal and 2 tablespoons of milk. Bake in a non-stick non-stick pan. Ready ovsyanoblin can be easily taken on the road, wrapped in foil.
- Pastry with low-fat cottage cheeseYou can prepare a low-calorie snack on the road from lavash. Stuffing for snacks serve low-fat cottage cheese. Spread the pita bread, grease it with dressing (1 egg and 1 spoonful of low-fat sour cream) and pour the curd (do not forget to salt it a little beforehand). Bake should be about 15−20 minutes. This low-calorie snack tastes great cold!
- Eggs with vegetable sticksAmong the light diet snacks on the road – eggs with vegetables. Just boil the eggs, cut into two halves, salt, pepper, fold into the box. There we also send vegetable sticks from carrots and celery. An ideal snack is ready for the journey!
Dietary fish snacks
Among the diet snacks should also be noted snacks from fish. Fish contains few calories, but it is rich in protein, which makes it an indispensable product if you practice proper nutrition.
- Cucumber rolls with red fishFor this pp snack you’ll need a cucumber, low-fat curd cheese and red fish. We cut the cucumber into thin strips, spread cheese with cheese, put a piece of fish and wrap it in a roll. These are real rolls, but without rice. Since this appetizer is dietary, it is better to use salted fish in this recipe, so that there is no liquid retention.
- Cod tomatoesDietary snack of canned fish – this is a great option if you do not have time. And in order not to violate proper nutrition, we take tomatoes as the basis for our snack. As a filling, we will use cod liver and granular cottage cheese. Mix cod liver with cottage cheese, add chopped greens and spread the resulting mass on the circles of tomatoes.
- Steam Fish RollSteam roll will also be a good dietary fish snack. It is good to use white fish for its preparation, it contains some fat. Take 400 grams of minced fish and 2 eggs, salt and pepper to taste. Mix, and even better, whisk in a blender. Add 50 grams of frozen chopped spinach to one part of the minced meat. Spread the white part of the minced meat on the cling film, put the green part on top and carefully wrap it in a roll. Wrap the roll with foil and cook in a double boiler for 20 minutes! Then let cool and wrap with nori leaves, pre-moisten them with water.
- Beet with herringAnother great recipe for pp snacks is beets with herring. To cook this dish, you will need boiled beets (small size), herring, boiled eggs. Herring cut into small pieces and add a little onion. We boil the boiled eggs with a fork, salt and pepper. Cut the beets into circles, put a layer of eggs on top, a layer of herring on top! Dietary fish appetizer is ready!
- Pate with herring and appleWant to make a low-fat fish snack? Be sure to try plowing with herring and apples. Take these two ingredients in equal proportions. Try to choose low-fat herring, if necessary, wash several times. In a blender, whip half a herring and half an apple. In the resulting mixture, add a little natural yogurt or low-fat sour cream. Serve such a pie should be with whole grain bread.
The lowest calorie beer snack
Nutritionists have long noticed that while drinking beer, we get a large number of calories from snacks, rather than from the drink itself. What is to replace such delicious, but harmful chips, salted nuts and crackers?
- Boiled shrimp in the shellThe most low-calorie beer snack is boiled shrimps. 100 grams of shrimp contains only 95 calories per 100 grams, but the protein content reaches 19 grams! To make a snack for beer, take shrimp in the shell, water, a couple of garlic cloves and any greens. Add salt and garlic to the water, as soon as the water boils, we send shrimps there. Cook no more than 2–3 minutes and get! Low calorie beer snack ready!
- Squid Boiled RingsAnother diet beer snack is squid rings. But to make the dish truly dietary, squid should be boiled, and not roasted in batter. Squid carcass clean, wash and cut into rings. In boiling salted water, lower the squid rings, and cook them for a minute and a half! If desired, greens or bay leaves can be added to the water.
- Chicken Wings in Soy SauceAn excellent option np beer snacks can rightfully be considered chicken wings, only we will cook them in a dietary way, and not fry in batter. In 50 ml of soy sauce, mix any spices to your taste, 2 cloves of garlic and 2 grams of ginger, grated. If desired, you can add to the sauce sweetener to taste. We take wings (about 6 pieces), cut them into two parts and make cuts on the skin so that the sauce is better absorbed. Soak in sauce and bake in the oven for about 20 minutes!
- Vegetable pp beer snackAn excellent low-calorie beer snack is vegetables. Carrots, celery stalks, and Bulgarian pepper are best suited. There is a good snack with soy sauce, mixed with lemon juice, any spices and garlic. Just cut the vegetables into strips and crunch without harming the figure!
- Chickpea nutsSalty nut lovers can breathe a sigh of relief! Finally, they can enjoy the taste of nuts, which are not only tasty, but also useful. All you need is chickpeas, which is an ideal dietary product due to its high content of fiber and protein. Take 250 grams of chickpea and boil it. Then let it dry, but for now, get some sauce. Mix 3 tablespoons of soy sauce with 1 teaspoon of dried garlic and 1 teaspoon of turmeric. Just season the dried chickpea sauce, mix and bake in the oven for about 30 minutes. If you want your beer snack to be crispy, you can bake a little longer.
Low calorie snacks to wine
Dietary snacks for wine are also varied and easy to prepare. You can easily enjoy a glass of wine without harm to your figure if you prepare the following paragraphs snacks
- Cold vealThe best dietary snacks for dry red wine are meat. But we give up fatty meats and cook veal. 100 grams of veal contains only about 96 calories. For the PP snacks of veal you need only a fillet of veal, grainy mustard, garlic, salt, pepper and any spices to taste. Mix mustard and spices, put the mixture on the fillet and leave to marinate for a couple of hours. Bake the veal fillet in an oven heated to 180 degrees for about 50 minutes. Cool and cut into thin slices.
- Appetizer with apple and blue cheeseTo make this low-calorie snack, we will need any whole-grain bread, some blue cheese and an apple. Smear the loaves with a thin layer of cheese, put the apple slices on top. Dietary appetizer for white dry wine is ready!
- Sandwiches with red caviarAn excellent snack for wine is sandwiches with red caviar. 1 teaspoon of red caviar contains only 17 calories! Take a wholegrain baguette, cut it into slices. Instead of butter, we will use low-fat cottage cheese. We smear the cheese with a thin layer and put caviar on top. The perfect snack app for wine is ready!
- Avocado PastaAnother simple low-calorie snack for wine is avocado paste. Take a ripe avocado, cut into pieces and chop with a fork. To the pasta, add salt, pepper, a little lemon juice and any spices to your taste. Serve such avocado pasta with whole grain bread.
- Fish ballsA very simple low-calorie snack that blends perfectly with white wine. Take the boiled white fish (about 400 grams), put it in a blender, add salt, pepper, a little lemon juice and spices to taste. To make our fish mass stick together, add low-fat cottage cheese cheese to the blender. Add as much cheese as will be enough to make balls from the fish soufflé obtained. Send the balls in the fridge for 2 hours. Sprinkle with chopped greens before serving.
As you can see, the list of snack foods is huge! Be sure to try diet snacks and share your impressions!